Deloitte Academy - Business Breakfast: The Profitability of Insurance Companies Under Market Pressure
The topics will cover the current questions from the insurance industry.
Date: May 23, 2012, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (registration since 8:30 a.m.)
Place: Hotel Hotel Jalta, Václavské náměstí 45, 110 00 Prague 1 The panel discussion will be led by:
• Jaroslav Besperát, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Česká podnikatelská pojišťovna
• Jiří Fialka, partner for actuarial solutions, Deloitte
• Jeroen van Leeuwen, Chairman of the Board and CEO, ČSOB Pojišťovna
• Jakub Strnad, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Allianz
The main topic of the discussion:
• Development of Vehicle Insurance Prices
• Regulation of the Financial Market Distribution
• Luděk Niedermayer, economic expert, Deloitte
The presentation will be held in the Czech language. If you are interested, please register with Kateřina Marešová (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, May 18, 2012.