Solvency II: Executive summary (in Czech) Prague
Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
The seminar Solvency II: Executive summary reflects the best practical knowledge and experience that we gained in more than 10 years experience in implementing the requirements of financial market regulation.
The first part of the seminar will be focused on:
- the concept of Solvency II
- implementation of Solvency II from the project management perspective
- the advantages and disadvantages of internal model and
- communication with the Czech national bank
Lecturer: Mgr. Ing. Vaclav Novotny, Managing Director of Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
The second part of the seminar will be focused on:
- Solvency II from the perspective of Enterprise Risk Management and
- the practical aspects and benefits of implementation of Solvency II Lecturer: Ing. Peter Sosík, Ph.D., CFA, CFO of Allianz Insurance Company
Contact: Karolina Krasova, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 257 290 252