Date Wednesday, 5 June 2013, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (registration from 4:45 pm)
Place Simply Café – Danube House, Karolinská 650/1-2, Prague 8 – Karlín
(see the map)
The discussion will include the following speakers:
• Jitka Schmiedová, Vice President People and Property, Vodafone
• Martin Techman, Director of Business Development at České spořitelna
• Pavel Řehák, CEO and Vice-Chairman of the Board, Česká pojišťovna
• Evžen Korděnko, Director in the Consulting function of Deloitte
• Luděk Niedermayer, Economic Expert, Deloitte
• Customer experience as a route to growth?
• How to reach the desired level of customer experience?
• Customer experience as a sustainable competitive advantage?
• Myths and facts?
Registration and additional information
The event is accessible after registration. If you are interested in our invitation, please confirm your participation by contacting Lukáš Kropík (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on +420 246 042 488) by 31 May 2013. The discussion will be held in Czech.