Crowdberry introduces 3 new investment opportunities
Address: Crowdberry, Harrachovský palác, Jindřišská 939/20, Praha
On November the 28th, Crowdberry is going to introduce 3 new investments opportunities at Investment Café in Prague.
During the event, Crowdberry will introduce one of the global leaders in the field of smart cities – Sensoneo, a family-run traditional mini-dairy producing premium yoghurts from cow's milk, Malý Gazda, and a simple and effective online returns solution for e-shops, Retino.
WHEN: 28. 11. 2018, 18:00 - 21:00
WHERE: Crowdberry, Harrachovský palác, Jindřišská 939/20, Praha
A global provider of logistics and monitoring solutions for waste management. Smart IoT sensors and software apps help optimise waste collection cost, improve the environment, and boost people’s well-being.
Goals: digitalisation of waste management (smart-city solution) and significant cost savings of millions of Euros annually
- Up to 30% reduction of waste collection costs – annual savings of millions of EUR for cities like Bratislava or Prague; dozens of millions in cost saving potential for cities like Montréal, Canada
- Thousands of sensors in 96 locations in 22 countries on 5 continents
- Technology leader – the company developed its own hardware and software, the first and only ready-to-use solution compatible with the largest network of IoT devices in NB-IoT to date
- 30 active trained and certified sales and implementation partners in 20 countries
- Cooperation with global tech giants – T-mobile US headquarters, Huawei UAE headquarters, Nokia, Microsoft
- 300% annual sales increase with a 150 new prospects in the sales pipeline for the coming 12-24 months period
A traditional family-owned mini-dairy company, since 2013 specializing in a production of the premium yoghurts from cow’s milk packed and matured solely in a glass. With the extension of its product line with new yoghurts and traditional desserts, Malý Gazda has ambitions of becoming a leader in the segment of premium boutique dairy companies in Central Europe.
- Production of premium yoghurts in a glass made from high-quality ingredients, based on the traditional practices of successful dairy companies in the First Czechoslovak republic.
- Profitable operation with an expected revenue of more than 700,000 EUR and growth exceeding 70 %.
- Company’s own partially automated production with a technical background in Prešov, Slovakia with a production capacity of 1.5-2 mil. yoghurts per year.
- Awarded for best design and packaging at global design competition Pentawards in Tokio.
- More than 300 points of sales in Slovakia, products are sold in supermarket chains Billa, Kaufland, Coop, Fresh, and Libex, and also in hotels and restaurants.
- Exports to Hungarian and Czech markets with ambitions of further local growth and regional geographical expansion.
Retino addresses the growing problem of complaints and returns in eCommerce and offers an easy-to-integrate solution for any type of e-shop. It has transformed manual and time-consuming complaint processes with high risk of error into an automated process that can save up to 60% of the time and costs associated with complaints and returns. Retino brings communication and customer service together in a single interface, making the complaint process user-friendly both for e-shops and for customers, increasing the likelihood of repeat purchases.
- Automation from complaint receipt to follow-up online monitoring, including logistics
- Significant increase in customer satisfaction and likelihood of repeat purchase
- 2.4 million relevant complaints in the Czech Republic and Slovakia annually; 14 million in CEE, with an expected doubling in 3 years
- Solution offered as a plug-and-play module to the providers of tech e-shop solutions; already integrated with Shoptet.cz (15 thousand e-shops)
- Experienced mentors Josef Matějka (CZC), Martin Rozhoň (Vivantis), and Peter Hajduček (Footshop)
- Successful completion of investment round and due diligence process in StartupYard Batches 8
Instructions on how to register
If you wish to attend the event, please register here.