Employer Branding discussion roundtable_Capacity Full
Address: AmCham offices, Dušní 10, Prague 1
With all the changes on the market there is a new target group onto which the marketing should focus - employees - current and future. Knowing this, the topic of HR Marketing and Employer Branding become more and more important.
Join our discussion roundtable to listen and share experience and different approaches companies take towards the Employer Branding.
Facilitators of the discussion:
- Martina Jandečková, Managing Partner, MgC GROUP
- The times are changing and it is no longer the company, that chooses the employee, but the employee who choses the company. How to be an attractive employer, how to be different on the labour market? The companies no longer need to attract just the clients. With all the changes on the market there is a new target group onto which the marketing should focus - employees - current and future. Knowing this, the topic of HR Marketing and Employer Branding in particular become more and more important.
- David Novák, Head of Consumer Marketing, Vodafone on Talent Pipeline
- There are 3 driving forces that leads organization to review its talent pipeline strategy: low unemployment rate, demography of Czech republic and startup ecosystem that attracts rare entrepreneur mindset from the workforce. Long term implications are scary: increased margin pressure, inability to innovate, growing vulnerability to agile digital brands.
- Petr Andrýsek, Chief Shark, Socialsharks on Social Media in HR
- Social Media is changing not only marketing but also how companies communicate with their stakeholders. Facebook performance campaigns for recruitment, YouTube for HR videos or employee advocacy through building personal brands from company leaders.
Contact person: Lucie Vrbová, email@example.com