Global powers of the consumer products industry 2009
Company: Deloitte Advisory s.r.o.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (Deloitte) is pleased to present the second annual Global Powers of the Consumer Products Industry. This report identifies the 250 largest consumer products companies around the world based on publicly available data for the companies’ fiscal year 2007 (encompasses fiscal years ended through June 2008). The report also provides an outlook for the global economy; a discussion of major challenges affecting consumer products companies; the strategic implications of these challenges; and an analysis of market capitalization in the industry.
- The global economic outlook - and how we got there
- Challenges facing consumer products companies
- Strategies for a changed economy
- Global powers of the consumer products industry: The Top 250
- The Top 250 highlights
- Q ratio and future prospects
- Consumer business contacts