Mushrooms and How to Prepare Them
We will be offering a special menu from August 5 – 19, and on Saturday on August 6 and September 17, our chefs will be sharing their art with you, giving you the unique opportunity to prepare mushroom-based cuisine with them.
The August 6 and September 17 programs include:
- From 10 am a walk through the Jabkenice game preserve and mushroom picking with the gamekeeper.
- Our chef will prepare a mushroom delicacy for you from the mushrooms that you have picked.
- From 2 pm to 4 pm mushroom pickling on the patio of the Piano Nobile restaurant with help from our chefs and a special program for your children.
- Tasty gift and mushroom recipes from chef Honza Štěrba for a home delight.
- Access to croquet, pétanque and badminton
- Secret welcome drink from the St. George Forest
The program is in Czech and free for accommodated guests, as well as for guests
of Mcely Spa and Piano Nobile Restaurant.