Dentons Announces New Partners
Company: Dentons Europe CS LLP, organizační složka
Dentons announces the promotion of 36 new partners from Europe, Australia, Canada, Latin American and Carribean, Singapore, UK and Middle East and United States regions of the Firm. The new partners represent a range of practice, sectors and industries.
"We are extremely proud to elevate these very deserving lawyers to the next level of their careers at the Firm," said Elliott Portnoy, Global Chief Executive Officer. "They represent Dentons' rich diversity, our global collegiality, and the excellence embodied in our work."
"As the leading global law firm, Dentons attracts, nurtures and grows top talent wherever our clients need it around the world," added Dentons' Global Chairman Joe Andrew. "Our steadfast focus on our clients' needs allows our lawyers to work on the most dynamic and exciting opportunities in the global business community."
In CEE, Dentons promoted five lawyers to partner, including:
- Eleanor Johnson is a partner in the CEE Real Estate group. She is based in Prague and has extensive experience in leading major deals, and in particular in real estate M&A. Recent highlights include advising Crestyl/Daramis on a portfolio acquisition, Aerium on the disposal of a retail portfolio, and Heitman International on the acquisition, restructuring and sale of a property holding company in Moscow.
- Marketa Tvrdá is a partner in Dentons’ Real Estate group in Prague. She is recognized on the market for her expertise in real estate M&A and asset management and has a solid track record in leading transactions and generating new business. She is very capable in managing and closing complex transactions. She recently advised CPI Property Group on the acquisition of a portfolio of 11 retail properties in CEE, Round Hill Capital/Residomo on the issuance of €680 million in senior secured bonds, and Skanska Property on the sale of the prestigious FIVE office building in Prague. experience in civil, commercial and insolvency law.
- Tomas Osička is a partner in the Banking and Finance team in Prague. He advises on complex bank finance transactions, with special focus on real estate financing, corporate finance and export finance. Recently he advised UniCredit, Komerční banka, and some Slovenian banks on the working capital financing for Litostroj, ČSOB on several real estate finance deals in the Czech Republic, and Česká spořitelna on the export financing to Papua New Guinea. He has also wide experience in civil, commercial and insolvency law.
- Piotr Staniszewski is a partner in the Real Estate team in Warsaw, involved in real estate transactions, leasing and financing. He is experienced in advising investors on the development of real properties in the retail, office, logistics and residential sectors. He advises clients with respect to construction planning and permitting as well as on negotiation and enforcement of construction contracts. Recent highlights include advising Cromwell on the sale of the Warsaw Corporate Center office building and Catella Real Estate on the acquisition of 72 apartments in Złota 44 building in Warsaw.
- Konstantin Tretyakov is a partner in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice in Moscow. He has more than 13 years experience in defending directors of major Russian and foreign companies from unjustified criminal prosecution in connection with allegations of tax and customs duty evasion. Having previously worked as an investigator and prosecutor, he is able to confidently model a prosecution strategy and take preventative steps on behalf of his clients. For example, he successfully defended a European cereal company, a large petrochemical company, and a Russian pharmaceutical supplier in cases related to alleged large-scale tax evasion.
The full list of global partner promotions so far in 2018 is as follows:
Dirk-Jan Gondrie, Real Estate
Xiaoyi Tang, Competition and Antitrust
Thomas Voss, Tax
Davide Traina, Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Konstantin Tretyakov, Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Eleanor Johnson, Real Estate
Tomas Osička, Banking and Finance
Marketa Tvrdá, Real Estate
Piotr Staniszewski, Real Estate
Cameron Steele, Tax
Morgan Deacon, Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Mandy England, Trusts, Estates and Wealth Preservation
Justine Lee, Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Simon Gauthier, Corporate
Chase Irwin, Corporate, Venture Technology and Emerging Growth Companies
Michael Beeforth, Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Matthew Curtis, Employment and Labor
Jordan Schultz, Restructuring, Insolvency and Bankruptcy
Diego Campa, Energy
Glenda Lee, Corporate
Valmiki Nair, Corporate
Mohamad Rizuan Bin Pathie, Corporate
UK and MIDDLE EAST
Tessa Blank, Insolvency
Simon Elliott, Corporate
Christopher Graf, Competition and Antitrust
Christopher Thomson, Energy
Jane Miles, Construction
Amanda Leech, Corporate
Ashley Cox, Real Estate
Kelli Wikoff, Tax
Curtis Stefanak, Corporate
Kristen Weil, International Dispute Resolution
Susan Banks, Health Care
Alanna Clair, Commercial Litigation
Melissa Gomez Nelson, White Collar & Government Investigations
Benjamin Keane, Federal Regulatory & Compliance