Global Energy Game Changers - Focus on Middle East and Africa
Company: Dentons Europe CS LLP, organizační složka
The global energy sector is undergoing a dramatic transformation. In both mature and emerging markets, new technological possibilities, political realities and major shifts in pricing and consumer demand are strangling yesterday's business models. Regulatory frameworks are struggling to keep up with the pace of change.
Nevertheless, opportunity abounds, and in that context we are excited to present the newest edition of our Global Energy Game Changers series. Produced by Dentons' Global Energy group, this issue is focused on Africa and the Middle East, highlighting many of the key challenges and opportunities facing the oil and gas and power sectors across these two diverse regions:
· Quantum viewpoints: trends and projections for the energy industry in the Middle East and Africa
· Energy efficiency: the new Middle East mantra
· Iran: unstoppable progress?
· Oman: beyond oil
· Oil and gas in Africa: the role of law
· The African power sector: problems and context
· African power generation: resources, technologies, opportunities
· Unlocking financing for independent power projects in Nigeria
· Reform from the bottom up: making African power markets work better
The Guide is available on the link:
Business Development and Marketing Manager, Energy, Europe