In the latest edition of the Legal 500 – The Clients’ Guide to the Best Law Firms, bpv BRAUN PARTNERS has retained its leading position among law firms in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
The firm and its lawyers have once again fared well in the assessment of the world’s largest legal guide Legal 500, which evaluates law firms around the globe and is aimed at buyers of legal services. The survey and the subsequent evaluation are performed annually by an objective, experienced team. bpv BRAUN PARTNERS is also regularly recognized by prestigious international rating publications Chambers Europe and IFLR1000.
"We are happy that our strong position has once again been confirmed by one of the most reliable sources available. We thank our clients for their trust, as well as to all of our colleagues who have contributed their efforts every day to this achievement. We appreciate that our expertise has been ranked so well, especially in Employment, Real Estate, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, and Energy," says Arthur Braun, managing partner of bpv BRAUN PARTNERS.
RANKED CATEGORIES FOR 2018
▪ Real estate and construction
▪ Projects and energy
▪ Banking, finance and capital markets
▪ Commercial, corporate and M&A
▪ Dispute resolution
RANKED LAWYERS 2018
▪ Banking, finance and capital markets David Vosol, Igor Augustinič
▪ Commercial, corporate and M&A Arthur Braun, David Vosol, Pavel Vincík, Gabriela Porupková,
▪ Dispute resolution Pavel Vincík
▪ Employment Arthur Braun, Monika Kardošová
▪ Projects and energy David Vosol, Marc Müller, Pavel Vincík, Michal Hrabovský
▪ Real estate and construction Jiří Bárta, Igor Augustinič, Gabriela Porupková,
▪ TMT Pavel Vincík
For the complete results please see http://www.legal500.eom/firms/13289/13123