At the beginning of this year, Lidya entered the Czech market. Lidya is a global fintech that provides financing to small and medium-sized businesses. The company is a U.S. company with a technological team in Porto, Portugal and operations in Czech Republic, Poland and Nigeria. Shortly after entering the Czech market, the company became a member of the American Chamber of Commerce.
Lidya was founded on the core belief that entrepreneurs are the backbone of our economy and it’s our mission to unlock your growth. We do this by offering monthly financing to businesses to purchase inventory and use as working capital for your day-to-day operating expenses.
In half a year, Lidya provided more than 300 working capital loans, even at a time significantly affected by coronavirus. Our working financing for SME businesses scores mainly for these reasons.
• No collateral, guarantors or co-signers required.
• Simple, digital process: Applying for financing takes 5 minutes and there’s no cost to apply. Our financing is based entirely on cash flow. We've built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, so the entire process is done online. No long lines or unnecessary paperwork.
• Fast decision: We can approve and disburse financing in 24 hours.
• Customized for growth: Unlike banks or other lenders, we reassess on a monthly basis to adjust to a company financing needs. As a business grows credit limit will too.
• Proven results: 95% of businesses take another loan from us.
Lidya supports companies from all sectors of the economy, most often companies from the sectors of transportation and logistics, construction, retail, wholesale, e-commerce, manufacturing and other.
Do your business partners and customers straggle to get enough working capital to grow and develop their business? Contact us! We will surely help!