This summer, Delta will resume its popular nonstop service between Prague and New York JFK, taking off from 3rd May
through to 26th October 2019, in partnership with Air France and KLM.
Customers flying Delta to New York can not only enjoy the Big Apple, but can also conveniently connect to popular destinations across the USA, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. Delta has developed its cabin experience to offer premium amenities, service and value for all passengers, making our customers’ transatlantic experience more comfortable and seamless than ever before.
Now you can use iMessage, Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger for free on Delta flights.
Operating the largest Wi-Fi enabled fleet in the USA, Delta offers Wi-Fi on all transatlantic flights. Sit back, relax and enjoy the free Delta Studio in-flight streaming service, where hundreds of the very latest movies and TV shows can be delivered direct to your mobile device. Simply download the free Gogo® Inflight Internet app to your phone or tablet before your flight.
Welcome to Delta One®.
• Direct aisle access for all 180° ﬂat-beds, completewith Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding.
• An exclusive airport experience with Delta Sky Club® or partner lounges access and Sky Priority® service.
• Seasonal chef-curated menus, paired with wines chosen by Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson.
• Pre-Select meal program for Delta One customers in advance of their ﬂight.
• Personal on-demand entertainment with Delta Studio®.
• Complimentary TUMI amenity kit.
Upgrade to Delta Comfort+®.
• Enjoy extra legroom with a seat toward the front of the Main Cabin.
• Delta Studio personal on-demand seat-back entertainment.
• Complimentary amenity kit.
• Dedicated overhead bin space.
• Priority boarding.
Delta Main Cabin.
• Personal on-demand entertainment with Delta Studio.
• Complimentary sleep kit.
• Complimentary meal service, beer, wine and spirits.
More information in the attached brochure.