First held in 1926, the Thessaloniki International Fair is the largest commercial tradeshow in Southeast (SE) Europe and enjoys significant international appeal. It is held annually in September in Thessaloniki, which is the second largest city in Greece and a foremost administrative, cultural, and business hub of SE Europe.
TIF attracts a large number of exhibitors, visitors, professionals, and business representatives from across Greece and the neighboring countries., that represent a market of 100.000.000 consumers.
Participation in the American Pavilion ensures direct promotion of products and services to a large number of visitors — 220,000 in 2016 and 264,000 in 2017. More than 300,000 visitors and 200 professional groups from Greece and neighboring countries are projected to attend TIF 2018.
- PROMOTE YOUR BRAND AMONG AN ELITE AUDIENCE, CONNECT PERSONALLY WITH KEY PLAYERS IN SE EUROPE AND GENERATE NEW BUSINESS AGREEMENTS
- EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES IN A HIGHLY INNOVATIVE ENVIRONMENT FULL OF CREATIVE, RESOURCEFUL AND WELL-EDUCATED PROFESSIONALS
- NETWORK WITH POTENTIAL REPRESENTATIVES, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
- CONNECT WITH GOVERNMENT, INSTITUTIONAL AND BUSINESS LEADERS FROM THE BROADER REGION
- PARTICIPATE IN TARGETED B2B AND B2C MEETINGS WITH PROFESSIONALS FROM GREECE AND THE BROADER SE EUROPE
- SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES DIRECTLY TO MORE THAN 300,000 VISITORS
- BE INVOLVED IN A DIVERSE RANGE OF CULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL EVENTS