• Arts
  • Language Services
  • Furniture
  • Educational Services
  • Private Equity
  • Event Management
  • Nonprofit / Foundation
  • Manufacturing
  • Information Technology
  • Human Resources
  • Hotels and Restaurants
  • Health Care & Pharmaceuticals
  • Media - Broadcast and Publishing
  • Engineering / Construction
  • Food Products, Beverages and Tobacco
  • Petroleum Industry
  • Wholesale and Retail Trade
  • Travel and Leisure
  • Transporting, Moving and Warehousing
  • Telecommunications
  • Security Services
  • Real Estate
  • Marketing and Public Relations
  • Energy
  • Finance
  • Consumer Goods
  • Law Companies
  • Consultancy
  • Architecture
  • Airlines

News

Weinhold Legal assisted in the acquisition of a majority stake in filtration systems manufacturer HOBRA from Swiss shareholder Filtrox

10.03.2020
Company: Weinhold Legal, v.o.s. advokátní kancelář

Weinhold Legal provided comprehensive legal assistance to Školník holding s.r.o. in connection with the purchase of a majority stake in the company HOBRA – Školník s.r.o. from Swiss company Filtrox. Currently, Školník holding is the owner of a majority stake of 90% and the Swiss company Filtrox holds the remaining 10%.
 
HOBRA – Školník s.r.o. is a major European manufacturer of filtration and insulation solutions. The first HOBRA insulation products came to life 85 years ago and the company has been dealing with filtration for over 65 years.
 
The Weinhold Legal team was led by partner Martin Lukáš in cooperation with attorney-at-law Dalibor Šimeček and junior associate David Hlaváček.
 
Further information on the transaction is here: ihned.cz.

 

About Weinhold Legal
 
Ever since the establishment of its Prague office in 1996, the legal practice of Weinhold Legal has maintained a strong presence on the Czech market. The law firm currently boasts a team of more than forty highly-qualified experts. Weinhold Legal has been selected in the LAW FIRM OF THE YEAR 2019 awards, held under the auspices of the Minister of Justice of the Czech Republic and the Czech Bar Association, "Highly recommended law firm" in the category of Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and Czech Firm on the International Markets and as a "Recommended law firm" in the categories of Competition Law, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Real Estate/Development, IP/IT, Labour Law, Tax Law, Litigation and Arbitration, Telecommunication and Media and Restructuring & Insolvency. Weinhold Legal has been highly ranked in international client guides to the best law firms on the market today, among them Legal 500, Chambers Europe and Chambers Global, and IFLR. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.weinholdlegal.com.

Tags: Law |
Attachments:

AmCham Corporate Patrons

x
x

Delete

Are you sure? Do you really want to delete this item?