Lead revenue and share growth by inspiring Coca-Cola system to execute with an excellence the brand vision and plan aligned with our business unit marketing strategies and our bottling partner. Your passion for marketing and your brand helps you wake up every morning looking forward to accomplish something exciting that drives your brand equity, revenue and share growth.
Function Specific Activities
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Propose vision, strategy and priorities for the respective brand and align it with our bottling partner.
- Execute with excellence an integrated execution of the key priorities together with our bottling partner.
- Lead business planning process for respective category/brand and align with key stakeholders: BU marketing.
- Identify innovation based on consumer need states for the respective category/ brands together with Knowledge & Insights.
- Recommend DME for the brand and deliver budgeted P&L targets.
- Lead consumer connection planning with a respective media agency to create or amplification IMC.
- Participate in Digital Marketing development amplification and secure implementation.
Education Requirements: University degree
Related Work Experience
- 3-4 years of work experience in marketing or trade marketing.
Functional Skills (to be used to assess candidates during the interview)
- Understands the macro forces and consumer behaviors impacting the business
- Applies financial and analytical rigor for decision making
- Uses discipline and critical processes to improve plan impact and speed to market
- Develops compelling business and activation briefs to help bring strategy to execution
- Understands the fundamentals of bottling and franchise model
- Applies fundamentals of brand strategy to brand planning process
- Promotes the importance of being a marketer in a digital world
- Applies KO Design principles across all marketing platforms
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
- Collaborate with System, Customer, and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspires Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop Self: Develop self to achieve full potential
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.