Business Planning and Analysis Manager
A suitable candidate should have:
- Academic degree and at least three years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in Czech and English, both in oral and written communication.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop, write and execute market analysis and business forecasts, an ability to capture important insights from the marketplace, and with a working knowledge of clinical development, regulatory, operations and finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines (medical, finance, licensing, sales, marketing)
- Ability to interpret commercial, medical and economic product data and positioning and develop sound analytical data to support marketing strategies.
- Management skills-- planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management, project management and plan execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing at all levels
- Ability to spot and synthesize relevant competitive information.