CEE Marketing Manager
- Develop marketing strategies to increase awareness and reputation on the CEE market.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media across the region.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital channels, including identification of trends and insights and subsequent optimization of the mix and spending.
- Identify and co-author resonating content for marketing purposes.
- Co-develop communication (visual and text) materials and campaigns for events.
- Manage a small team and coordinate wider teams involved in marketing activities across CEE.
- Orchestrate arrangement and execution of consistent high-impact market briefings targeted at priority customer segments across tier-one CEE countries.
- Reporting to Regional VP CEE.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in marketing/communications, preferably in the IT sector.
- Understanding strategic IT topics and IT ecosystem (vendor/channel/buyer) and needs.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Strong digital skills: SEO, social media management, digital KPIs.
- Experience in working with international teams/in international environment would be a plus.
- Hands-on B2B services experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time and working against cost, timeline, and quality standards.
- Comfortable working with data processing and analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent command of English.
- Full-time employment contract.
- Possibilities for growth and professional development.
- Real impact on building a marketing strategy and brand communication for a leading IT marketing brand.
- Exciting, friendly working atmosphere.
- Work/life balance: possibility to work remotely or flexible working time.
- Other employee cafeteria benefits.
Mobile: +420 735 751 883