Communication Manager, CEE District Central
Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
Eager to strengthen Philips business and proposition we are looking for Communication Manager Central Europe – Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia. In this role you will be responsible for representing the organization to the media, interested parties and the general public. To develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company's policies or position on issues.
- To develop/deliver comms strategies for the relevant countries including media and public relations, celebrity management, internal comms, brand, new media and production of materials
- To develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company's policies or position on issues.
- Run thought leadership communication and events end to end
- Being the only one contact towards key stakeholders and KOLs
- Actively build-up plan of key stakeholders management
- Increase the organization’s profile across media, and with influencers and organizations
- Develop/execute media strategy across all media to drive brand preference
- Responsible for all media and PR aspects
- Writing releases, articles and statements
- Support on copy-writing and production of materials and key publications
- Implement and expand social media strategy
- Develop relationships with target media representatives
- Ensure staff are well briefed on key communications issues
- Prepare and monitor annual communications budget
- Develop key messages, lead on creating and maintaining appropriate and consistent
- language and terminology across all media
- Report on and analyze all aspects of communications
- Act as a spokesperson when necessary
- Participate in cross-functional projects
- Develop effective internal and external customer relationships
- Cooperate with marketing managers and other functions
- Work with pr, event and production agencies.
- Higher Education – Master Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in communication role
- Experience in Healthcare would be additional value
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very good presentation skills, ability to stay in front of media, camera, public speeches etc.
- High organizational culture
- Fluent in English, very good ability to use MS Office
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.