Our client is actively seeking a Consultant to join its local team in the Czech Republic. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team and will position, develop and drive bespoke projects across a range of topics with private and public customers including (but not limited to) Digital Transformation, Cloud and Cloud Services Providers, Big Data & Analytics, Security and Partnering.
The successful candidate will play a key role in identifying and scoping projects to meet customer needs as well as delivering these projects to a high level of quality and client satisfaction. To achieve this, the Consultant will be involved in all phases of the business development and delivery cycle, working closely with Consulting and Research Leads and company’s Sales, and Project Management teams to ensure successful delivery and repeat business.
MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support growth in company’s consulting business by contributing towards business development activities
- Present project ideas based on client requirements and new/emerging market trends
- Support presales and scoping activities and to deliver local vendor, government and IEP projects (supported by CEE Research and Consulting teams)
- Act as an advisor to customers who have strategic, go-to-market or planning needs by keeping abreast of market and technological developments and how they are transforming the IT industry and its participants.
- Leverage his/her experience and company’s knowledge base to steer analysis and content creation during project delivery and drive client conversations.
- Support local events business with content development and production - write conference agendas involving internal and external stakeholders to develop compelling and attractive program
- Provide market insights for local PR and marketing needs
- Develop new business opportunities in the Czech & Slovak markets
- Actively develop key customer relationships, both in private and government sector
- Monitor market activities in CZSK by collecting information from external sources (vendor and press briefings), and internally from research meetings
- Serve as the lead analyst and market speaker for company CZSK
- Work with the analyst team to further develop company´s consulting practices and develop new research and consulting frameworks and tools.
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the IT industry ecosystem and how it is evolving, gained in an analyst firm, consultancy, or within an IT vendor.
- This knowledge will include an understanding of the key dynamics in the industry which will enable the successful candidate to provide guidance on how market trends are likely to affect company’s clients, and how they need to develop their strategies to ensure business success.
- Strong analytical skills and writing ability are required for this position as well as the ability to present solution proposals and project findings confidently to senior audiences.
- Solid written and verbal English skills
If you are interested in this offer, please, send me your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org