What you will be doing:
• Build a high performing agile team concerning engineering and social aspects. Foster motivation and integration of employees as well as team learning and development. Hire the best people. Actively address and resolve team-related issues.
• Set clear goals with team members, inspire and support them towards accomplishing these goals and evaluate goal achievement.
• Work closely with your peers on product and engineering teams to coordinate on release planning and risk assessment. Our development managers are involved in architecting our product and helping drive the solutions your team produces.
• Promote the team’s achievements and communicate challenges. Empower your team to do excellent engineering work.
• Be accountable for the team performance and for delivering the technical and functional product roadmaps as well as owning the related services.
• Create an environment of continuous learning and improvement. Actively seeks to coach and help with personal development. Regularly offers feedback to help others to develop. Supports others in setting challenging development goals.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University degree in computer science, engineering or similar area
• Good understanding of agile development principles, excellent knowledge of software design, development process, and service hosting
• experienced professional with several years of relevant work experience as an architect, project manager, development manager, team lead or technical product owner
• Proven people-focused leadership skills in terms of respect for people, being authentic and fair
• Strong skills in coding and related technologies. You should be comfortable leading a team using: Saas, Cloud software development, microservices, CI/CD pipelines, databases, C#, Golang, REST APIs, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English. Exceptional interpersonal, team building and coordination skills
• Application Know-how in Travel and Expense Management
• Experience in owning a microservice
• Experience working across regions and disciplines to deliver complex software solutions
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: SAP, Engineer, Developer, ERP, Manager, Technology, Engineering, Management