Europe Change Communications Manager - Business Transformation
Dentons is currently seeking an experienced internal communications professional with a track record in delivering change management communications to drive behavioral change, to serve as Europe Change Communications Manager. Working with our Change Management team, you will support the implementation of a significant Global Finance and HR Transformation Program across continental Europe.
The Global Finance and HR Transformation Program will align HR and financial management processes and systems around the world to better serve the needs of our clients and our growing business. The program will impact a broad array of stakeholder groups across Dentons, including finance teams, HR teams, lawyers, secretaries and other business support staff.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic or Warsaw, Poland, the Change Communications Manager will take the lead in creating and coordinating the roll out of engaging internal communications campaigns across a range of digital and print channels across Europe.
About the role
- Work with business leaders and the Europe Change Manager to create and deliver an effective change communications strategy
- Define and coordinate the Finance and HR Transformation communications plan for Europe, in close collaboration with the global and regional project teams and local communications teams Deliver communications campaigns, focusing on behavioral change and adoption
- Advise senior leaders on effective communications strategy and tactics
- Use a variety of channels to engage audiences, including online and offline
- Support the change management strategy to ensure that the Finance and HR transformation is sustainable and embedded into day-to-day processes and behaviors
- Polish and edit English-language communications from other members of the project team
- Ensure alignment with other firm wide strategic communications
- Monitor and measure the impact of the internal communications to advance the communications plan
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Native English speaker or excellent English language writing and editing skills
- Experience inf change communications: transformation, cultural change and behavioral change
- Ability to use multiple communications channels, including digital and social collaboration platforms
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including proven ability to work successful with senior leaders
- Experience in the legal, professional services or financial services sector preferred
- A strong grasp of best practice communications methods or models and abillty to put them into practice
- Ability to co-ordinate work and teams remotely across multiple jurisdictions
- Strong networking, relationship and influencing skills
What we can offer
Dentons is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognising that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our Firm. Our team of business services staff play a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit staff into a wide variety of areas. Here, we look for focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players. Previous experience within the legal sector is not essential. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training and encouragement to members of staff at all levels.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Barbara Szlajnda at email@example.com.