External Outreach Manager
Private Higher Education Institution, founded in 1990, located in Thurn-Taxis Palace in Prague 1, with students from over 80 countries and instruction language English.
General description of position:
The External Outreach Manager develops, supports, implements and coordinates relations between Anglo-American University (AAU) and external individual or corporate partners with the purpose of pursuing revenue-orientated activities.
The External Outreach Manager reports to the Vice-President for Institutional Development.
- Direct fundraising activities, including grant writing, personal solicitations and events.
- Manage and analyze fundraising data, including database of past, current and prospective donors, alumni and external partnerships.
- Coordinate alumni engagement, including management of data, event management.
- Cultivate corporate and government relationships and partnerships.
- Collaborate on communications tools with AAU marketing office aimed at fundraising, alumni engagement and development of partnerships.
- Extremely responsible and thoroughly communicative
- Ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Ability to work with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Strong PC skills
- Native or near native English language proficiency
- Czech language proficiency preferred
- Experience in philanthropic sector preferred
- Full time position preferred
- Available to travel occasionally
- Friendly international work environment
- Flexible working hours
- 25 vacation days
- 5 sick days