Global Competency & Integration Leader
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Global Competency & Integration Leader to strengthen our HR department.
The Global Competency & Integration Leader will contribute to our mission by working on to manage, refine and implement a company wide Competency Architecture that will serve as a backbone for Integrated Talent Management and will serve as an enabler for UP4Growth.
- Develop overarching competency architecture and identify relevant competencies
- Establish competencies, skills & knowledge as the backbone for UP4Growth, connecting the different business elements
- Develop a Competency Architecture implementation and embedding plan and link it to the UP4Growth implementation & learning strategy
- Ensure relevant stakeholder engagement and change management
- Ensure that proposed Competency Architecture enables Career Development and Learning Planning, including self- and manager assessments
- Managing / refine proficiency levelling approach e.g. FIAT model consistently across the organization to meet diverse business needs
- Review benchmark role profiles and assess level of granularity required
- Work and align and manage cross-divisional and cross-functional working group & sponsors
- Develop a do-it-yourself toolkit for the functional roll-out and support HRBPs during the implementation of the Competency Architecture incl. how to develop and maintain cross-divisional competency frameworks for their respective functions.
- Ensure mapping of competencies to benchmark role profiles in collaboration with relevant HRBPs, monitor mapping and ensure overall quality
- Monitor implementation, manage key stakeholders and provide regular status up-dates
- Support implementation of competencies in Novartis HR system landscape Business Solution Integration
- Work closely with all workstream leaders to identify key dependencies between the different business solutions that are in scope of UP4Growth.
- Ensure alignment between these business solutions; and highlight as well as address changes that will have an impact on either parts or the overall solution --
Ensure business is fully aware of the business value that can be achieved from leveraging the architecture.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
- A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
- A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
- A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
- Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
- We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
- Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our Comprehensive Compensation Package Includes
- Competitive salary;
- Annual performance-based bonus;
- Employee recognition scheme;
- A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
- Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
- Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
- An Employee Assistance Program;
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
- Public transport allowance;
- Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
- Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- University degree in business, psychology, science or related field
- Graduate or post-graduate HR specialization ideal
- Excellent English, other language desirable
- Strategic and operational Project Management
- HR Business Partner experience (broad HR process management)
- Solid Talent Management, Talent Development and Learning experience
- Experience in developing / applying competency models and communicating them to Line and HR colleagues
- Change leadership, stakeholder management and influence without authority in a complex environment
- Working across Divisions and geographies
- Exposure to C&B (incl. good GJFA knowledge)
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.