HR Manager (CZ/SK/HU)
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
The main responsibility of the HR Manager is to enable a high performance culture by driving and developing a strategic people perspective through the management team and in collaboration with managers. This is achieved through structured and proactive HR work creating conditions for top performing employees contributing to business objectives. Ensuring that policies and processes are defined, implemented and maintained to meet the demands of a changing business environment.
- Strategic HR organisational development - Define and continually develop the HR plan and strategy for the Business Unit also ensuring implementation and follow up
- Strategic HR Development - Develop the main processes, tools and ways of working with HR for the organisation also considering support of Managers
- HR Administration and Support - Ensure HR related controlling, reporting and other administrative processes are operative
- Organisational Change Management - Support the Business in Change Management projects and initiatives
- Manage HR compliance - Ensure compliance of HR legislations, policies, regulations etc.
- Manage the HR team (HR, SRS and Health & Safety) - Lead, motivate and manage the team enabling high quality and timely service with good employee satisfaction
- Health & Safety development - Coordinate and support Health & Safety development
- Representing the company - Represent the company and act as a good spokesperson at different activities
- Systemize improvement work according to the way (SRS) - Set agenda for standardized work methods and improvement activities and manage resources within the same department
The position is based in Senec, Slovakia.
Basic monthly salary (3.000+ EUR gross) and annual bonus.
Employee perks, benefits:
- Work for a strong international company, within CER (CZ, SK, HU) working environment
- Motivating salary package
- Company car
- Multisport card support of sport activities
- Education, trainings and other benefits
Information about the selection process:
If you are interested in taking the lead in a strategic position, please send your CV and Cover letter in English.
Due to capacity reasons we do reserve the right to contact only suitable candidates meeting requirements for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Candidates with education suit the position:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skills: English - Advanced (C1)
Driving licence: B
Number of years of experience: 5
Personality requirements and skills:
- A minimum five year long experience in HR Management and in people management is a condition
- Optimal is experience in HR management within whole assigned region (CZ, SK, HU)
- Knowledge of Czech and Hungarian labour law is an advantage
- Ability to influence and win recognition at executive level
- Fluent knowledge of English and Slovak/Czech language, Hungarian language is an advantage
- The candidate should be an active car driver - driver's licence B is a condition
- Completed education at university level is preferred
Place of work: Senec
Contract type: full-time
Start date: by agreement, ASAP
Consultant: Barbora Bieliková
Tel.: +421 911 011 575