For our client, an international audio production company, we are looking to hire a new colleague for Labview Specialist role.
You should enjoy doing the following:
- Understand customer new test specifications and review if current equipment is sufficient.
- Understand equipment requirements for utilities and environment.
- Test equipment preparation including relevant documentation.
- Training of equipment users and maintenance team.
- Test equipment update, modification and elimination of breakdowns.
- Support of transfers from technical point of view.
- ECR / CN / Trial support.
- Increasing of production capacity and flexibility of testers.
- Elimination of production equipment breakdowns.
- Co-workers trainings support.
- Successful grow in personal and technical fields.
- Ensuring of electrical and test equipment functionality.
- Support of ESD, Lean, 6σ activities.
Your job would be harder without having these:
- LabVIEW knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of electronic components and design of PCB.
- Basic IT skills.
- Regulation 50/1978, min. §6.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proactive way of working.
- Good communication skills.
- Sense of purpose.
Why choose us:
- Opportunity to be part of exciting international projects in a growing company.
- A meaningful job with solutions being implemented into everyday work.
- A cooperative company culture fuelled by love and passion for audio.
- Attractive working conditions (flexible working hours, contribution for pension, meals and leisure, adjustable tables, occasional home office, 25 days of holiday, etc.).
- If you are keen to give it a try, send us your CV in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
Location: Frýdek-Místek region
Tel.: 735 175 627