Manager customer marketing - BACARDI
In this role, you will
- You will build best in class marketing and commercial capabilities at that will enable BACARDI to win in the marketplace
- You will align the Consumer Marketing, Customer Marketing and Commercial teams on the “Where to Play” and “How to Win” brand/channel strategies and plans
- You will provide leadership and strong commercial insight through steering the IAP process to ensure the effective commercialization and execution of BACARDI strategic plans
- You will be responsible for the full circle of Brand activation plans development and execution across respective territory working with our partners and insuring execution excellence. You will be accountable for the A&P budget management and execution
- Build the capabilities to drive sustainable NSV/case growth by leading execution of best in class RGM practices that enables us to Set, Get and Keep price as well as to optimize mix
- You will lead the development of channel strategies and value propositions that drive profit and value share by leveraging the category growth framework that informs the “Where to Play” and “How to Win”.
- This role is varied and while based in TBD, a large percentage of your time will be interacting with the local Market teams as well as key Customers. As a result, you can expect to be travelling extensively to stay connected to all stakeholders.
What can we offer?
- Work for a family like company where you can utilise your entrepreneurial abilities
- Work with people who trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower matrix organization structure.
- Become a part of a passionate, dynamic and devoted team who commit energy, heart and soul into everything they do.
- A competitive base salary, annual bonus in line with BACARDI Annual Incentive Plan
- Other, company competitive benefits ..
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Leadership role and experience in Customer and/or Consumer Marketing
- Strong Commercial skills gained through either hands on Commercial roles in account management or sales leadership
- Strong Consumer Marketing skills gained through hands on marketing roles in Brand management, marketing management and innovation roles at Country level
- Experience of handling P&L accountabilities (e.g. as a Marketing manager)
- Experience in leadership roles in developed, developing and/or emerging Markets
- Proven experience of leading diverse and remote teams across geographies
- Proficiency in English language skills
Reports To (Solid Line): Eastern Europe HUB Marketing Director (Dotted Line): Development Markets Managing Director
Leadership Responsibilities: Provide leadership and coaching for partners & direct reports.