Market Rerearch Manager
The position will support research and consulting programs in EMEA region. We are looking for an experienced researcher for Surveys and Analysis team based in Prague with the following responsibilities:
- coordinate the market surveys with vendors in all region of EMEA (call centers, market research agencies etc.);
- manage the entire process of market survey - negotiation with vendors, process monitoring, quality control and reporting;
- prepare progress reports and coordinate steps with internal clients;
- prepare research tools based on the project objectives (questionnaire, sampling, project briefing for survey vendor);
- develop online questionnaires;
- check quality of research data including data processing;
- prepare final outputs for internal / external clients – this includes tables (banner book) and clean raw data;
- support business development in preparation of research methodology and costing;
- analyze business and market trends.
- experience as Market Researcher;
- fluent English;
- proven record in survey vendor management;
- comprehensive knowledge of market research techniques;
- very good knowledge of SPSS and statistical methods;
- experience with programming (Python, .NET) is an advantage;
- University degree or equivalent.
Candidate has to be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to discuss and analyze issues;
- communication skills;
- aptitude for data analysis;
- ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- proficiency with Excel and other MS Office software packages.