Public Affairs Manager
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Public Affairs Manager.
The purpose of the Public Affairs Manager role is to engage with the socio-economic and political environment in Czech Republic (CZ) in a way that
maximizes Novartis opportunities by preparing PA strategy plan in collaboration with MAx&PA Head within new operating model (part of country PA plan), monitoring CZ political environment and providing ad-vice on its impact and opportunities for treatment availability, seeking to ensure a positive perception of pharma industry and fostering trust-based working relationships with key national regulatory stake-holders, policymakers, understanding their priorities & level of influence.
- Analyze all political and regulatory issues which might have impact on Novartis business as usual
- Prepare analyses and PA background papers to help frame internal alignment within the Novartis Group
- Identify policy trends in the market place, provide strategic guidance to the company leadership on such trends and possible business response for the entire Novartis portfolio
- Foster trust-based working relationships with key national regulatory stakeholders
- Apply the effect of CZ/EU public policy changes on treatment availability
- Initiate and participate in PA projects which focus on industry trust reinforcement and treatment availability
- Ensure Collaboration within NVS new operating model (ONCO, Pharma, Sandoz and Alcon)
- Develop and maintain network of CZ stakeholders/partners
- Represent Novartis in the Industry Union, the Chamber of Commerce and AIFP working groups
- Identify and predict the key issues to explore new opportunities or anticipate potential threats
- Focus on PA projects within cluster and region, cooperate with PA team in Basel
- Find relevant partner amongst various stakeholders, institutions for a continuous open and constructive dialogue
- Ensure good collaboration cross-functionally and crossdivisionally
- Responsible for improving outcomes of PA activities and initiatives. Development of systems, tools and training to optimize the possible impact of Novartis on public policy. Development of methods to measure outcomes of PA related activities, always seeking new ways to improve and challenge implementation of agreed actions.
- Responsible for Novartis CSR initiatives in collaboration with Country PA Head
- Primary source of political intelligence Responsible and accountable as primary source of politi-cal intelligence for the company and the different functions when developing business strategies.
- University degree in Economics, Political Sciences, Law or related field
- Czech language - excellent written and spoken
- English – fluent written and spoken, compulsory, other languages a benefit
- Min. 3 years in local pharma public affairs environment
- Well developed understanding of regulatory and local environments
Competitive salary with Q bonuses
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Company car for personal usage
Plus Additional Benefits
927 million. The number of lives we touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Hlavní město Praha
Communications & Public Affairs