Regional Operations Manager – Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
We are recruiting a Regional Operations Manager – Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) to join the team located in Jaromeř, Czech Republic.
The successful candidate will hold full accountability for the client site FM operations covering the Central and Eastern Europe Region. The countries within this region are Czech Rep, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Lithuania and Romania. The sites within the region are a combination of Manufacturing Mills and Regional Offices. The role will be accountable for cost management, service delivery, SLA & KPI performance, stakeholder management, compliance, technical and front facing services at the client facilities. Working closely with the Alliance Director – EMEA and as a member of the contract leadership team, you will lead the facilities team within the region to deliver exceptional customer service whilst delivering the full obligations of the service agreement and adhering to the financial plan.
- Deliver services based on contract scope of work with full understanding of the scope variances by site (e.g. client provided, 3rd party, self-perform, LL, etc)
- Lead the CBRE Facilities Team and work closely with our supplier partners to ensure excellent service standards are delivered in line with contractual obligations
- Drive operational control through Metrics/KPI Management (budget management, Customer Satisfaction, FM Service Delivery, Quality and Innovation)
- Ensure full compliance and adherence to CBRE QHSE processes and systems
- Ensure full compliance with local regulatory requirements within the region
- Resolve problems and/or conflicts and maintain open communication with the client including providing regular written and oral reports to ensure satisfaction
- Manage a budget and own analysis of variations and action planning
- Manage budget to support meeting the profitability objectives and performance of the Account Business Plan. Identify pull through business to other lines of business from within the account. Align with the delivery of account P&L performance.
- Lead site financial forecasting requirements. Drive compliant financial practices to ensure on time and compliant billing
- Drives enhancements to recurring spend actual (Labor/Sub/Materials, Optimize Self Perform utilization, Control Variable spend)
- Drive initiatives to achieve/exceed budget expectations at the Site level
- Manage accurate asset inventory & Life Cycle Assessment, including identification and support of Capital replacement projects
- Ensure a cost-effective maintenance program for all buildings, plant, systems and equipment is in place. Ensure accurate asset list and essential customer site systems and equipment is managed
- Rigorous management/assessment of supplier KPI’s
- Drive Supplier compliance and control and manages supplier relationships
- Develop multi-year spend profile for all commodities. Optimize timing of order placement to ensure cost advantage
- Identify scope expansion opportunities through collaboration with CBRE in-country teams and Account leadership
- Conduct goal setting activities and performance reviews. Manage Personnel, including recruiting, talent development, succession planning, training, rewarding and taking disciplinary actions. Deploy resource strategies to maximize headcount and skill base across the account
- Adhere to all Safety Policies and maintains the work environment, practices and training of staff to avoid accidents and hazards contributing to a safe and healthy work environment
- Conduct incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis, Site Stand Downs and drive consequence Management for all safety incidents.
- Inspire and behave with unquestioned integrity and in accordance with CBRE Ethics Policy
- Ensure contingency plans are in place for emergencies. These include approved business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans etc.
- Member of BIFM or another FM professional body
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proven leadership skills across multi-site business
- Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals
- Ability to develop and motivate a dispersed team to provide exceptional levels of internal and external customer service
- Industry expertise such as manufacturing / industrial valued and preferred
- Commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation and commercial negotiations
- Significant operations experience of facilities management or service delivery (possible specialist areas such as M&E, catering, security and cleaning)
- Experience of managing contracts, writing and operating to processes and procedures.
- Numerate and PC literate
- CMMS experience (WO Management Process) required
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Please complete your application online wherever possible. If you experience any technical difficulties please email your CV to Zuzana.Siskova@cbre.com quoting the vacancy reference number.