Segment Lead Executive Assistant - External Staff Position
Executive Assistant to the Enterprise Commercial Segment Lead Central and Eastern Europe
External Staff Position
This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft.
The responsibility of Executive Assistant combines high-level administrative and operations support to the CEE Enterprise Commercial Segment Lead with key contribution to our regular business processes that have an impact to our employees in the CEE Enterprise Commercial HQ and in CEE Enterprise Commercial overall as well.
On the top of preparing reports, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings and events, Executive Assistant is responsible to contributing to our business management activities with orchestration of calendars, reaching out to senior leaders for aligning meeting agendas, prepare meeting minutes and follow-ups. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make a difference in the general communication agenda of CEE Enterprise Commercial, with playing an active role in the development and continuous improvement of the CEE Enterprise Commercial and One Enterprise communication flow.
- Manage effectively and optimize the Enterprise Commercial Lead schedule o Managing the Enterprise Commercial Lead’s Calendar and accommodating day to day meeting requests, evaluating levels of priority, and aligning it with ROB o Anticipating and securing participation in key events - Contacting key events owners to evaluate Lead’s needed attendance o Ensuring that all necessary information is available to the Lead (travel, location, conf call, briefings, etc…), booking travels, taxis, meeting rooms etc. o Planning and organizing meetings including internal meetings and external customer and partner meetings
- Regional country visits: coordinating full process from preliminary briefing call to follow up confirmations, agenda, briefs etc.
- Coordinating and aligning country visits of all Enterprise Commercial HQ Leadership team members to ensure efficiency and optimal cost management
- Manage effectively and optimize the Enterprise Commercial leadership team schedule through o Proactive Management of Rhythm of Business – alignment with subsidiaries around public holidays, vacations etc to ensure consistency in calendar without last minute changes o Proactive coordination with other One Enterprise stakeholders (PS, Services) and timely solution of scheduling conflicts.
- Own organization of CEE HQ Enterprise Commercial business events by:
- Selecting the right venue, proposing and monitoring the event budget,
- Managing all the logistics
- Ensuring that the meeting materials are made available
- Participate in meeting content and preparation by:
- Assisting with meeting agenda (proposal and review),
- Ensuring speaker availability and attendance,
- Ensuring that materials are available and finalized on time (coherence of content, escalation as needed where flow / duplications occur, harmonization of templates)
- Take and distribute meeting minutes and follow up action points
- Ensure follow up and continuous improvement of events via post mortem analysis to meeting owner
Corporate Business Cycle
- Plan and manage the CEE Enterprise Commercial Rhythm of the Business Calendar (creation of Rhythm calendar, scheduling/invitations, updates, postings in the site)
- Anticipate potential conflicts and coordinate with segments and countries regarding scheduling overlaps and attendance issues that may arise
- Coordinate Corporate visits with Corporate Team and respective stakeholders making sure efficiency and optimal presence of stakeholders
- Support Enterprise Commercial Leadership team on all key Rhythm of the Business activities as required
General Administration and Facilities Management
- Own and track Segment Leads expense reports
- Manage operating expenses budget and compliance
- Raise Purchase Orders for each approved expense
- Be the central point of contact for Facility Management – co-ordinate all queries related to meeting room set-ups, solving facility issues, office supply
HQ Assistant Community
- Represent the Segment Lead across the assistant community
- Develop own network within assistant community,
- Contribute and be involved in activities and initiatives for this community
Coordination & Communication
- Use own business judgment to flag content overlaps or inadequate sequence of meetings
- Ensure rigorous follow up on all projects and requests
- Centralize information using Microsoft tools and applications
- Manage communication rhythm on special events/programs/holidays
- Coordination of Segment Lead’s participation on all team meeting requests of the leadership team
Requirements Of The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience supporting a senior executive in a corporate environment
- Experience handling international travel arrangements
- Excellent organisational and planning agility
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal including excellent command of English
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Resourceful and responsive
- Strong interpersonal styles and communication skills to work effectively with business partners and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the organization and the inter-dependence of various work-groups
- Ability to use initiative and show commitment to task
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to use tact and diplomacy
- Enjoying dynamic work environment with ambitious GM and leadership team
- Your potential is our passion. The Exec Assistant job has clear expectations, on the other hand provide you the opportunity to shape it yourself.
If you are a high potential in your early careers, with already international working experience, and you are ready to take operations management in order to improve your efficiency, you are ready to invest some years into your career into a job that provides you a broad variety of activities, you want to learn about the business and be part of meetings that define the future of Microsoft CEE Enterprise Commercial, do not hesitate to send your application.