Place of work: near Budapest
Required languages: Hungarian + English
Direct responsibility for all purchases within a business unit according to delegation from Purchasing Manager and local management.
Our client is well known automotive brand.
- Follow the Global Purchasing Strategic Plan as well as the BU business plans.
- Create, implement and follow up activities decided in the Business plan.
- Create, implement and develop a preferred Supplier base.
- Support the implementation of Contracts.
- Initiate need for new Contracts.
- Challenge corporate solutions in coordination with responsible Global Purchaser.
- Reduce the total costs.
- Responsibility for that : 1.the agreed Quality is delivered, 2. the supplier meats the agreed lead time and capacity, 3. that Cost targets are achieved.
- Support and control the internal customer in the purchasing process and guide towards preferred supplier.
- Lead and coordinate BU Procurement Area Activities into the Local Procurement Team.
- Make necessary decisions to accomplish the mission in accordance with decisions made at management meetings, laws, regulations and other established guidelines.
- Place orders and conclude commercial agreements with suppliers within approved investment and approved cost of the product/service.
- To execute decided strategies and supplier structure within concerned responsibility.
- Other tasks defined by superior manager (Purchasing manager responsible for 3 countries).
- Required languages: Hungarian + English.
- Experience in area of purchasing/sourcing.
- Experience of cooperation with internal customers and demand management.
- Disciplined, goal oriented, able to work under the pressure of multiple projects running parallel.
- Strong planning and analytical skills with focus on details.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to take initiative, problem solving and work under pressure.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to convince and influence.
- Good computer skills – MS Office.
- Driver’s license – type B.
Contact for sending CV and any further questions:
Key Account Manager/Consultant
Phone: +421 911 011 575