Strategy Planning and Projects Manager
Plzeňský Prazdroj is looking for a professional candidate for our Strategy & Insight department.
Strategy Planning and Projects Manager is a key role for preparation of a company strategic plan and (s)he is the project leader for strategic initiatives.
We offer a senior analytical position with frequent interaction with top management of the company, incl. the General Manager of Plzeňský Prazdroj, so if you are keen on not only number and data, but also communication with people throughout the company, don’t hesitate to apply!
- To coordinate and support the analytical part and cross-team cooperation of the Integrated Business Planning (Strategy Planning)
- To lead the business analysis of market, competitors, category financial performance…
- To support the Top Management in articulating, developing, implementing and reviewing the corporate strategy, focusing on the commercial agenda (e.g. to coordinate and support the process of the 3-year strategic plan preparation with the respective counterparts, to contribute to analyses and provide recommendations on issues of strategic importance to the business, to provide and participate in input into strategic initiatives)
- To drive organic growth and competitive advantage for Plzensky Prazdroj, a.s. by disseminating internally customer, customer and competitor insights and knowledge that leads to new ideas and action, both on strategic and operational level
- University education
- Ideally 5+ years business experience within a market leading organisation (preferably FMCG, Big 4 or management consulting companies)
- Project management experience
- Experience with the strategy and planning process
- Solid understanding of the business and business performance drivers; financial analysis
- Strong problem solving and negotiations skills
- Ability to read and analyse data and develop synthesis of multi-sources inputs into complex analysis
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English – both spoken and written
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office – especially excel; SAP as an advantage)
- Driving licence B
- Responsible role with job scope variety
- Developed system of individual career development
- Broad portfolio of employee benefits including free beer and various allowances
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Job for No. 1 on the Czech beer market
- Contract for an indefinite period