Transfer Pricing Consultant - Senior/Junior
For our client, top consulting company, we are looking for senior candidate with experience in transfer pricing area.
Place of work: Bratislava
- Providing support for clients in area of transfer pricing,
- creating of financial and economic analyzes or models to support decisions about restructuring and pricing,
- preparation of transfer pricing documentation,
- leading important projects and coordinating junior consultants,
- assistance in defending transfer pricing within tax audits,
- internal consultations with colleagues and providing consulting services to clients in professional tax area,
- direct participation in projects within the tax department, after consultation with partners and managers of the relevant division and preparing opinions based on client tasks.
Employee perks, benefits:
- Opportunities, resources, and standards of one of leaders on the market,
- opportunity to start to lead a team,
- work on interesting projects in tax area,
- interesting bonuses and regular salary evaluation,
- continuous education and professional trainings on local and international level,
- opportunities for career growth with many challenges,
- various social events and a great work atmosphere,
- 6 weeks of holidays, 7 sick days, various insurance ...
Personality requirements and skills:
- Min. 2.5 - 3 years' experience in tax area advisory (optimum 5 years),
- university education, with specialisation: economics or law,
- fluency in English language,
- computer skills (MS Office, Advanced MS Excel),
- very good communication skills and self-confident performance,
- initiativeness, enthusiasm, readiness to work hard,
- ability to work in a team,
- experience with working abroad is advantage.
Salary upon mutual agreement + bonuses; minimal guaranteed salary: 1600€ gross (but much more for more senior candidate)
Contact for sending CV and any further questions:
Key Account Manager/Consultant
Phone: +421 911 011 575