Criminal prosecution for economic results?
Does management bear any legal liability for the economic results?
- Where does the legal and criminal liability start?
- What consequences can an unintentional failure to observe management duties have?
- Insurance of responsibility of statutory bodies – efficient protection or expensive illusion?
- What are the real examples of when the criminal prosecution was enforced?
- Can a tax error (unintentional tax evasion) result in criminal prosecution?
- Precautionary steps and measures – how to prevent criminal prosecution?
We cordially invite you to a seminar where you will have the possibility to discuss this topic with professionals from the law firm Ambruz & Dark and experts from forensic services at PricewaterhouseCoopers. You will obtain basic guidance on how to proceed in your managerial role without worrying about criminal prosecution.
- Date: Tuesday, 16 June 2009, 2p.m. – 5p.m.
- Venue: PwC club, 7th floor of the PricewaterhouseCoopers building, Kateřínská 40, Prague 2
The seminar will be conducted in the Czech language.
Participation is free of charge, registration is required.
To register, please contact Eva Ratajová, via e-mail email@example.com or call her at +420 251 152 912