In this report, we looked at the Prague, Central Bohemia, South Bohemia, Plzensky and Ustecky region, South Moravian, Olomoucky, Zlinsky and Moravian-Silesian regions.Read more
key trends in modernizing manufacturing
• The key enablers to modernization can be grouped in three categories: digitization (team collaboration tools, virtual assistant, digital twin), data (predictive analytics, self-service BI, real-time data processing), and infrastructure (5G/Wifi 6, IoT, data as a service).
• Investments in smart factories projected to reach USD 244.8 billion in 2024.
• By the end of 2021, 25% of manufacturers will apply machine learning to data.
• Working with digitization and other modern tools at a client in heavy industry, EY managed to reduce unplanned stops and increase uptime. This reduced material loss and operational expenditures and produced a Euro 1.048 million annualized benefit.
• Using Smart Daily Management, EY helped a major tire maker increase its OEE results over a four week period by 9%.
• Implementing IWS methodology, EY helped a tobacco company increase average module output and reduce the number of workshifts.
15.04.2021, Company: Komerční banka, a.s.
Year-on-year inflation is kept higher by rising gas station prices and rising tobacco prices due to higher excise duties. Nevertheless, inflation in March ended slightly below expectations and the positive deviation of inflation from the CNB forecast fell to 30 basis points. The central bank will continue to wait with rate hikes. The game-changer should be the vaccination of a significant part of the population.Read more
15.04.2021, Company: EY
15.04.2021, Company: University of New York in Prague, s.r.o.
In September 2021, we will welcome the first cohort of students to our newly-registered bachelor program in Political Science, offered in cooperation with SUNY Empire State College. One could have hardly have expected a better time for a program like this to be launched. We live in a time of what we could call a civilizational crisis.Read more
Estimates from some of the leading international forecasting institutions.
It´s already been a year ago since the first cases of the new Covid-19 disease appeared in the Czech Republic, which gradually reduced the possibility of personal contacts and caused a massive transition to the online environment in the global labor markets. Probably none of us expected that even a year later this situation will not change much. Companies have worked intensively on new measures, directives and rules over the past year, and many of these changes are likely to become a permanent part of our working lives.
Free educational content when and where you need it
Register to Health Care Academy to gain access to further educational content from 3M. This platform offers a mix of recorded webinars, eLearning courses with quizes and other learning materials.
On 1 March 2021, the Ministry of Health issued an extraordinary measure, ordering the obligatory testing of employees at companies. The measure is effective from 3 March 2021 until further notice.
Advanced Risk Managemet, s.r.o. organizes a on-line seminar entitled "Workout in Banking Practice (non-retail)".
As a fresh start into the New Year, the Anglo-American University has launched a brand new and innovative project - The AAU Academy.