Seminar - Selling techniques from a competition law perspective... What can you do?
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang, advokáti v.o.s
The seminar organised by CMS Cameron McKenna v.o.s. in Czech, on the topic "Selling techniques from a competition law perspective" will concentrate on competition related issues which are often marginalised, but could lead to considerable penalties and other consequences.
- Language: Czech
- Date: 4 June 2009, 9-11 am
- Venue: CMS Cameron McKenna, Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a, Prague 1
- +420 296 798 803
- email@example.com (registration is necessary due to limited capacity of the venue)
- Fee: Free of charge
- Basic principles and consequences of breaching competition law
- Rules applicable to all legal entities within the market
- Rules applicable to dominant companies