CTP to Present at Turin Investment Seminar
CTP Invest, spol. s r.o.
Join Remon Vos and CTP at the Turin Investment Seminar on March 26th in Turin, Italy, organised by Czech Invest in conjunction with AFI and other partners. The theme of the seminar is opportunities in the automotive and engineering sectors in the Czech Republic.
CTP offers unique insight into the Czech automotive sector, having developed high-tech production facilities for companies like Brembo, ITT, UFI filters as well as R&D companies like Honeywell, ABB and many more.
Find out why the Czech republic has become known an investment destination for the burgeoning industry, and how it became #1 in the world for cars manufactured per capita.
Venue address: Unione Industria, Via Fanti 17, Torino
Arrival from 09:30
10:00 - 10:20
- Franco Aprile, Honorar Consulate
- Petr Buriánek, Ambassador of the Czech Republic in Italy
- Representative of Confindustria, Torino
- Representative of Unicredit Torino
10:20 - 11:45
- Representative of the Czech Republic´s participation at the World Expo 2015 in Milan
- Jiří Jílek, Economic and Commercial Counselor – Business Relationships of Czech Republic and Italy
- Richard Schneider, CzechInvest, Investment policy, Incentives, The situation in the automotive sector, Services of the CzechInvest
- Ivana Třosková, CzechTrade Milano, Services of CzechTrade in Milan
- Remon Vos, CTP CEO. Czech Republic business smart.
11:45 - 12:45
- Representative of Unicredit Praha – financing Investment projects in the Czech Republic
- Case studies
13:00 - 14:00
To find out more details or to reserve your space, please contact:
Ivana Škodová, email@example.com, +420 565 535 565