Issues to be discussed:
• Consequences of the real estate cadastre in practice and what is new in the real estate DD
• the impossibility of registering an unfinished building, related problems and how to solve them
• problems related to registration of the right to build
• how to set the terms and conditions for releasing the purchase price from custody when cadastral offices do not confirm registration in the copy to the purchase agreement
• which tool to use to create an appurtenant easement for the benefit of other of the owner’s land plot, and the advantages of this option in practice
• on basis of what an accessory coownership can be registered
• the impossibility of registering the ownership title unless joint ownership of spouses has been created
• prconsequences of the extended scope of review of content of the deed, on which registration under Section 17 of the Cadastral Act is based
• how to change an existing mortgage with respect to the New Civil Code
• registration of the no alienation/encumbrance clause in practice
BONUS: New regulation of Pre-emptive rights.
Please confirm your attendance before 20 March 2015 with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 221 662 285.
Places are limited.