Workshop Time for acquisitions?
In association with Sabolová & Co., TACOMA are to host a workshop called Time for acquisitions?
The workshop will take place on 22 June in Hotel Yasmin, Prague.
Topics to be covered:
- The lessons of the financial crisis
- Acquisition financing
- Valuation at this unstable time
- Loss as a value
- Case study – appropriate acquisition structuring as a solution to the risk of financial assistance, hidden public law obligations, insolvency, etc.
- How to make an acquisition today
- How do I know it’s the right time for an acquisition?
The topics will be presented by TACOMA specialists, members of the Sabolová & Co. law firm and Aleš MICHL from Raiffeisenbank.
If you wish to attend, please submit your application, not later than 18 June 2009, to email@example.com. The workshop will be free of charge.