Seminar: Data boxes - revolution in correspondence?
PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
Would you like to obtain more information about the use of data boxes?
- Date: 26.6.2009, from 9:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Venue: Prague, Kateřinská 40
At the seminar we will provide information about:
- What advantages and risks are associated with the use of data boxes?
- Who is required by law to use the data box?
- Will all paper based communication be replaced by electronic correspondence?
- What does document conversion mean?
- Can data box replace electronic signature?
- Is all information exchanged through the data box well protected?
- What are the costs of using data boxes?
Seminar will be conducted in Czech and is free of charge.
If you would like to participate, please register with Lenka Šavlíková at her e-mail
email@example.com or at her phone number 251 152 581, by 23 June 2009.
For more information, please consult the attached invitation.