Career Guidance and EU Grant programs
We are delighted to invite you for a workshop presenting Career Guidance, one of the methods of complex support of both employer and employees in the process of group or individual lay-offs.
The presentation will not only cover the topic of Career Guidance but also will focus on attractive EU grant programs which can be used in the case of lay-offs, and which are not used to the full extent in many EU countries, including Czech Republic.
The workshop will take place on 25.06.2009 at the Hudson premises, Smíchov Gate, Plzeňská 16, Prague 5
Agenda of the workshop:
- 8.30 - registration of participants, morning coffee
- 9.00 - 9.45 - presentation of Career Guidance by Darina Farkasova Head of Recruitment & Talent Management (in English)
- 9.45 - 10.30 - EU grant programs presentation by Joost Holleman, Hudson Director Financial Incentives (in English)
- 10.30 - 10.45 - Break
- 10.45 - 11.30 - Labour law and employment cost reduction by Richard Gurlich, Attorney at law (in Czech)
- 11.30 - Questions & answers, summary
We look forward to meeting you, if you are interested in participation, R.S.V.P before 22nd June at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call at + 420 296 332 911.