Dear Sir or Madame,
Mazars and Vilímková, Dudák & Partners cordially invite you to the first in a series of HR meetings on “The Employee’s Life Cycle in the Firm”, this time on the theme: “Recruitment and Marketing, or How to Find the Right Employee".
Experts from Vilímková, Dudák & Partners (HR Specialist Ivana Martinková Folwarczná and Attorney and Specialist in Labour Law Klára Valentová) and Mazars (Head of HR & Payroll Services Jana Boštíková) will guide you through the theme.
8:30 - 9:00 a.m. Registration
9:00-11: 00 a.m.
• Top 10 items of interest from the survey
• How to use marketing for recruiting employees – the role of recruitment campaigns
• Effective recruitment channels, what works and what doesn’t – the role of social networks
• What applicants are looking for and what they offer – generations Y and Z in a nutshell
• Employment contracts and working hours - "what fits" and what are the main pitfalls
• Is re-recruitment still popular? – the role of internal campaigns
• Today’s trainee programs
• Current themes that you mentioned in the survey
• Informal meeting over coffee
All of the themes will be accompanied with shared experiences, practical examples and recommendations. The seminar will be held solely in the Czech language.
At the seminar you will meet leading professionals and HR specialists in a pleasant environment.
CONFIRMATION OF PARTICIPATION: A fee of CZK 750 per person (without VAT) is charged for the participation in the seminar. The number of spaces at the seminar is limited.
Contact for confirmation of participation: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email with payment information after you register.