Human Resource Management Workshop - Master Class
PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
PwC Business Academy and Nottingham Business
School invite you to the workshop on how become a more strategic partner to the leadership of your company.
Objectives of the workshop:
- To share and develop understanding of the impact of effective Human Resource management on Organisational Performance
- To explore ways of increasing the credibility of the HR function
in organisations in Central Europe
- To examine current international and global practices in the area of HRM, and their impact on the region
- To discuss the relevance and appropriateness of studying for a Postgraduate Diploma in HRM (CIPD Member
Accreditation) offered by Nottingham Business School and PwC Business Academy.
- When: 8 – 9 October 2009, each day between 9 – 5 pm
- Where: premises of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Kateřinská 40, Prague 2 (near I.P.Pavlova)
- Language: English
- Price: 11 500 CZK + VAT
Workshop will be led by Dave Doughty and Lynnette Harris from Nottingham Business School, Fellows of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
If you would like to register, please fill in the registration form on our website www.pwc.cz/academy if you wish to attend.
Places are limited. For more information, please contact Helena Hrubesova at email@example.com.