Open workshop “Benefits of Qualified Investor Funds for real estate owners” in Prague
TACOMA will host a workshop entitled "Benefits of Qualified Investor Funds for real estate owners”.
The objective of the workshop is to inform about the process of forming a Qualified Investor Fund and about its benefits for owners of farm land and real estate, e.g. hotels or other commercial real estate. The workshop will give you a comprehensive overview of how you can use a QIF in your business.
The seminar will be presented by:
Jaromír ZBROJ, Senior Manager, TACOMA Tax
Dita MALÍKOVÁ, Senior Consultant, TACOMA Tax
and other professionals
- Amendment to the Act on Capital Market Undertakings
- Forming a Qualified Investor Fund is easier now
- Qualified Investor Funds as viewed by a bank
- What is the opinion of a tax specialist?
- New possibilities for including real property into a QIF from a tax perspective
- New perspective of the Czech Ministry of Finance on exemption of real estate from real estate transfer tax
- Our own experience with establishing QIFs
The workshop will take place at Hotel Yasmin, Prague 1, on 6 October 2009 and is free of charge.
If you wish to attend, please submit your application no later than 30 September to email@example.com. The capacity of the conference room is limited.