WHAT ALREADY HAPPENED IN 2009 AND WHAT IS EXPECTED IN 2010?
PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
Tax up-date I Professional Seminar
- 30 October 2009
- from 9:00 to 12:00
- PwC, Kateřinská 40, Prague 2 (Czech language)
The 2009 became a year of significant changes also from the tax and social security prospective. Some of these changes are already in force and some will become effective from the beginning of the next year. Therefore we consider useful to inform you about the most important changes that may have impact on your company
Our presentation will cover:
- Corporate income tax - super-fast tax depreciation and leasing and their use in practice, flat rate for transport, news in international taxation
- Personal income tax and social security and health insurance - changes in international taxation, allowances in social security insurance
- Value-added tax - EU VAT Package from 1 January 2010 - did you set your system to the new rules?
- Administration of taxes - news in paying taxes and insurance, major law amendments and judicial decisions, the basic principles of the new Code of Tax Proceedings
Participation in the seminar is free of charge, however, due to the limited room capacity a registration is necessary.
You may register via e-mail to: Markéta Kroupová or by telephone: +420 251 152 549 no later than 25 October 2009.