Employment of EU citizens and so-called third-world countries foreigners
PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
Would you like to manage all formalities of employing foreigners in a complex, independent and appropriate way? This practically oriented two-day programme is then intended right for you.
We are now offering a new and uniquely comprehensive programme regarding problems of employing foreigners in the Czech Republic.
The aim of this course is to make HR employees acquainted with this issue. The programme is significantly focused on practicing all topics explained during the programme. Participants will be able to deal with all standard situations which can arise while employing a foreigner.
- Date of the course: 25 - 26 November 2009
- Course time: 9.00 - 17.00
- Course Language: Czech
- Venue: PwC Business Academy centre, Kateřinská 40, Praha 2
- Course price: 13 500 CZK (2-days-programme)
- If you wish, you can only attend one day for 6 750 CZK.
For registration and more information about the course itself, please visit our webpage at www.pwc.cz/academy or contact us via email email@example.com.