Advanced Presentation Skills
PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
How to present yourself towards internals and external clients with the best effect?
This highly interactive course is aimed at presenters who are looking to improve their skills and techniques in planning and delivering presentations.
There will be short inputs, discussions and activity sessions to practise techniques and build skills/style flexibility.
The majority of the course is, however, focused on the participants actually doing and exchanging feedback on a range of different types of presentation to put these new ideas and skills into practice.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to set the right goal of your presentation and ways to deliver the key messages
- Create strong and engaging impressions in your presentation delivery.
- Achieve rapport and interaction with your audience.
- Be able to show how varying your voice, face and body can influence the impact that you make in your presentation.
- Recognise own presentation style and areas for development.
- Learn useful tips for effective presentations: difficult situations, storytelling, and unplanned presentations.
Tutor of this course is Jonathan Appleton.
Joe has over eighteen years of experience in training and development coaching. He has worked with the senior management to improve performance and effectiveness and has designed and delivered a wide range of leadership and management development solutions for major clients in the U.K., Czech Republic and internationally.
- Date: 7 – 8 December 2009
- Time: each day 9.00 - 17.00
- Venue: PwC Business Academy, Kateřinská 40, Praha 2
- Language: English
- Price: 11 500 CZK (excl. VAT)
The price includes a 2-day training, study materials and morning and afternoon refreshment.
For more information and registration, please visit our webpage at www.pwc.com/academy or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.