Seminar: Lifesciences - current issues
9am - 11 am | Where: CMS Cameron McKenna v.o.s., Palladium, Na Poříčí 1079/3a, Prague 1
Lifesciences experts from CMS Cameron McKenna Prague, Warsaw and London offices and our guest speaker from Czech competition authority (UOHS) will discuss the following issues:
- Anti-competitive practices in the pharmaceutical sector
- Distribution agreements and parallel imports
- Incentive programs and anticorruption issues
- and also EU Dawn raids and sector specific inquiries which will be presented by our colleague Štěpán Svoboda who spent half a year at the European Commission and has an insight on the dawn raid procedure.
RSVP: to firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 296 798 803
- The event is free of charge.