Seminar: "Criminal prosecution for economic results?”
Deloitte Legal s.r.o., advokátní kancelář
Ambruz & Dark in co-operation with PricewaterhouseCoopers is preparing a seminar entitled "Criminal prosecution for economic results?” (in Czech) which will deal with the legal liability of management (though not exclusively) in the time of economic uncertainty.
It will be held on Tuesday, 25 February 2010, from 2.30 p.m. in PwC Club on the 7th floor of the PwC building and will be closed by an informal meeting.
The seminar will address the management of a company, primarily CEOs, CFOs, Board Members, statutory representatives etc. For registration please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you aware of the liability connected with your position?
- Where does criminal liability begin?
- What consequences can result from a failure to adhere to management's obligations, even if unintended?
- Liability insurance of the statutory bodies – effective protection or just expensive illusion?
- What are some real examples of when management's criminal liability has been applied?
- Can a mistake in tax calculation (not a deliberate tax dodge) give rise to criminal liability?
- Preventive steps and measures – how to prevent against criminal liability