Understanding financial instruments
PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
This seminar is aimed at providing a solid understanding of accounting for financial instruments in accordance with IFRS.
The course will be led by our Finance IFRS experts, with substantial teaching and consulting experience within the finance and banking services sector.
Content of the course:
- IAS 32 Financial Instruments: Presentation
- IAS 39 Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement.
- Course date: 7 October 2010
- Course time: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Venue: PwC Business Academy, Katerinska 40, Praha 2
- Tutor: Martin Pleška
- Language: Czech
- Course price: 9,500.- CZK (+VAT)
For more information and registration for this course, please visit our webpage at www.pwc.com/academy or contact us via email at email@example.com.